So far the beta only includes calculations for shooting at infantry, here is how it works.
Here is what you input,
- Number of shots
- Dice roll needed to hit
- Dice roll needed to wound
- Dice roll needed for target to make an armor / cover / inv save
- Optional dice roll needed for a second save such as FNP or WBB
Here is what it calculates,
- Expected number of unsaved wounds for a single shot
- Expected number of unsaved wounds totaled for all shots
- Probability of the shooting resulting in 0 unsaved wounds
- Probability of the shooting resulting in 1+ unsaved wounds
- Probability of the shooting resulting in 2+ unsaved wounds etc.....
If you are interested in becoming a beta tester just send me an email to benjamin.cauldwell ( at ) gmail.com with the following information,
- Your name
- How long you have been playing 40K and which army do you play the most
- Which model of Blackberry you have
I plan on having a web based version in the future, but I want to focus on the Blackberry version for now since I have one, and it's so portable.
Hope to hear from some eager beta tester soon!